I'm a Freelance Beauty Writer, Blogger and Researcher and run an ever-expanding, successful and popular beauty blog.
I've been a self-employed writer for two years and have worked for a variety of large and small clients, writing Blogs, Web Content, Articles, Product Descriptions and Press Releases. And I have worked alongside UK and US based beauty companies, creating various written content for their brands.
I gained a Creative Writing and Film Studies Degree, from the University of Derby in 2005, following a lifetime love for the written word.
My main aims are to:
- Write first-class content for clients, that is fun, interesting and completely jargon-free
- Inspire young women to believe in themselves and their own unique beauty
- Educate about how safe cosmetics and other beauty products are
- Promote innovative beauty brands and companies
I am keen to work alongside:
- Beauty Salons
- Hair Salons
- Cosmetic Companies
- Beauty-Related PR
- Beauty-based Websites
- Beauty-based Magazines
And, I can write:
Hire me, if you are looking for someone who is truly passionate about both writing and the beauty industry to work on creating an online brand for your beauty business, writing the content for your company website, promoting you and your services/products across Twitter and Facebook, and even connect you with some of the country's leading PR's.
- Web Content
- Articles / Features
- Product Descriptions
- Press Releases
- Information Leaflets
- Basically, if it has words, then I can most definitely write it!
To find out more about me, and what I can offer your company, feel free to get in touch.