So, today's blog post doesn't really need an introduction. It is basically a few of the things in life that make me happy, and then a few things that make me not-so-happy. I actually wrote this a while ago, as part of a creative thinking exercise, but I wanted to share it, so here ya go. Enjoy:
Ten Things That Make Me Happy :)
- Writing stories, for pleasure.
- Splashing in the sea
- That moment when the lights dim in the Cinema
- Curling up with a good book
- Lazy Sundays
- Archers and Coke (yum!)
- Playing with a cat
- Summer rain
Ten Things That Make Me Sad :(
- Realising that I'll never do certain things again.
- Knowing that I probably won't appreciate video games in the same way that I used to.
- Sick children who never have a chance - it just seems so unfair!
- The oppression of women in some countries
- That so many men still view women as objects
- The question: "What were you wearing...?" because it doesn't matter what you were wearing!
- The rise of so-called gossip magazines
- That I'm too old to own a Panda Hoodie or Care Bears pajamas.
- Drunk drivers
- Drunks and addicts getting organ donations before people with real, not self-indulgent, problems.