FOTD: A First Time for Everything
Since I started this blog over two years ago, I've slowly been building confidence to put up images of myself in any shape or form. It took me a long while to convinced myself to even put up images of my nails, and I've only just managed to encourage myself to do Outfits of the Day/Night, which I've still only done two of. But despite everything, and how far I've come confidence wise, I've never been able to muster enough of it to do a Face of the Day.
Today that day has come, so without further whatever, here is my first, probably not very exciting Face of the Day. It's also a glimpse into how awful my hair is, especially when I don't straighten it and it's just a horrid frizzy, lanky mess of yuck!
And here's a slightly closer look at the eyes, with my glasses on :)
I know that it's not the most amazing look on the planet, but the eyes are a look that I use most days, and the lips, well it was actually for another blog post over at Makeup Mew, however I decided to take that particular post down a different route, hence I'm using the look here instead :P
What did I use?
- All For Eve Lipstick in Eve Red
- GOSH Velvet Touch Foundation Primer
- Rimmel 3 Looks Mascara
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- First Light 100% Mineral Foundation in Spring Morning (only seems to be available on Ebay, from what I can tell)
- Urban Decay Glide-on Eye Pencil in Graffiti (top eyelid)
- Urban Decay Glide-on Eye Pencil in Binge (bottom eyelid)