I've never done one of these summary posts before, but I was drawing a blank over what to blog about today, so I decided to do a quick one for you guys :)
- The photo above pretty much sums up what the majority of this past week has been all about. On one hand, I am very glad that the Royal Wedding has happened, as I was started to get tired of the media hype and all the press releases for some of the most ridiculous wedding-related products. The only product that I have been remotely tempted to buy has been this adorable doll from Momiji, and I am very tempted to pre-order this from here.
|Photograph by Hugo Burnand|
|Image by Momiji|
- On the subject of weddings, this week has also been overrun with another, and that of my brothers. In four weeks, I'll be heading off to Turkey, but in the meantime I've been desperately trying to figure out what the heck I'm going to wear. Regular bloggers will know that I've picked out my dress, but I've also decided that I'm going to order a Lucky Dip from Temporary: Secretary for my jewellery, which rules out any "I can't decide" arguments, with myself.
- I've been really snowed under with work this week, which is great, because I love being kept busy.
- I've also been keeping myself extra, extra busy putting together ideas for a Secret New Business Venture, that I am hoping to launch later in the year. At the minute, it's all maybes and ideas, but I'm looking forward to perhaps taking my business down a slightly different path.
- I'm planning on getting my hair cut in a few weeks, for the first time in ages, so I've been looking through magazines trying to get some ideas together.