The Hottie and the Nottie: March
Happy March my lovelies,
I know we're a few days into March now, but here's this months hottie and the nottie, with a sneaky peek into what I'm really loving, and I am really hating this month. Enjoy.
It's funny, because even the characters that are complete bitches are likeable, because they're interesting, and the personal episodes let you kind of understand why they're the way they are.
The only thing I don't particularly like about Skins, is how exagerrated the parents are, which was once kinda fun, is now a little irritating.
Nevertheless, last week, I ordered one from a seller on Ebay, and I won't say too much about it, since I'm hoping to have a review up soon, but this has got to be the cutest lip balm in existence, and when Eos say that they wanted to create a lip balm that made people smile, well they definitely succeeded!
I want the story to come back, which was ultimately the heart and soul of what made this show great, well alongside the great songs, but you really need both together to create this amazing programme.
Spam Emails. Seriously, this week I have:
- Won some European lottery (twice) that funnily enough I don't remember entering,
- Been chatted up by slutty lesbians,
- Been asked to commit money laundering, and to promote very dodgy-sounding slimming pills
- Apparently, someone has viewed my Match.com profile, even though I don't actually have one.
- I need to update my bank details with Lloyds TSB, even though I don't bank with them, and never have.
- I've been offered a job, and Viagra!