I've been on the thievery again, and stole this from someone's blog, but I haven't done one of these blog posts in a while, so thought I'd do one today. Sit back, and enjoy!
1. Are you a night or a morning person? I am most definitely a night person. I try to be a morning person now that I work for myself, but it just never happens!
2. What was your favorite childhood cartoon? Oh god, there were so many: Care Bears, Count Duckula, Cities of Gold, Yogi Bear, Gummi Bears.
3. Are you are a collector of anything? It wasn't intentional, but I seem to have grown a collection of cat "things", it's mainly ornaments, but I also have some cat pictures on the wall in my flat. I also have a collection of video games, although it really isn't that big.
4. What do you usually think of before going to sleep? At the minute how bloody cold it is. But no it varies, sometimes I wish I was bringing in a little more money out of my writing, and other times I'm thinking about ways of making my blog better for my readers!
5. Whats you favorite colour? Well that one is easy peasy - purple!
6. Have you ever been addicted to a video or computer game? Oh, many times! The last game was the latest Star Ocean for the PS3, but since the PS3 lives with the boyfriend and not me, I've started playing Final Fantasy 12, but not really addicted to it, although I was when it first came out!
7. Do you have any bad habits? I have many!! Nail biting, not believing in myself, lacking confidence to name but a few!
8. Name 3 of your best personality traits? I like to think I'm a nice person who wouldn't intentionally go out of my way to hurt anyone, I'm considerate of others (I spend a lifetime holding open doors for people....some might call this "mug"-like, but I think it's just being a decent person) and I often put other people before me.
9. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I have my ears pierced once, and my nose pierced. I had my nose pierced when I was in year 11, but I haven't worn anything in it for a good couple of years. It's not that I've grown out of it, as such, but more that I grew tired of losing the nose studs and having to buy new ones all the time!
10. Whats the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes, or their smile
11. Do you consider yourself to be a clean or messy person? I would really love to say that I'm a neat and tidy type of gal, but I'm really not. I have never been tidy, and I don't expect that I ever will be. I do try to keep my flat clean, as in I do the washing up (albeit not religiously), I clean the floors and work tops and I vacuum, but I don't put a huge amount of effort it, because I just think that life is too short and I'd much rather be blogging, writing or doing something more fun.
12. If you could live anywhere where would it be and why? Up in the mountains in the summer, and somewhere warmer in the winter. I grew up spending my summers up in the mountains of North Wales, and it is just so beautiful up there. The scenery is just spectacular. But, I really would not fancy one of their harsh winters, so I'd have to choose somewhere a little nicer for the winters. I don't necesarily want to go somewhere hot, like Australia, because heatwaves at Christmas just feels odd, but somewhere where I don't have to wear ten pairs of socks would be lovely.
13. What's your favorite song right now? I am so out of touch with the majority of modern music...I think it's a sign of getting ever so closer to the big 3-0. These days I tend to just like songs without really knowing what it is, but recently I currently a song by Bruno Mars and another by McFly (never thought that I would ever use "like" and "McFly" in the same sentence, but there you go!)
14. Do you have any hidden talent? If someone asks me what else an actor has been in (besides what we're currently watching), nine times out of ten I can tell them at least one film or TV show (go on, test me!!)
15. Name one thing people don't know about you? I was the Web Designer for the Creative Writing Society at Uni, but I never actually did anything, because the Tech guys in charge of society web space were all useless!
16. What is your favorite movie of all time? The Wizard of Oz. It is one of those films that I have been watching since before I can remember, and has always been a part of my life. I've always loved the shift between black and white to colour, and think that it was very ahead of its time.
Something else people might not know about me: when I was about nine, I was in The Wizard of Oz on Ice!!
17. Do you know the meaning of your name? This is from memory, so it could be wrong but: Kathryn (or Katherine), from the Greek word Kathos meaning "pure".
18. Which You Tuber would you like to meet in person? Lauren Luke. She is such an inspiration, and just goes to show that you don't need qualifications or a posh accent to be successful.
19. What are the three closest things to you at the moment? My phone, my laptop and my Ripcurl backpack (random? yes)
20. Who would you like to tag? Everybody!! Come on, you know you want to ;)