I've been meaning to write this particular review for absolutely ages, but every time I sit down to do it, something always seems to get in the way, which is really annoying, because I have another Urban Decay palette to review, but I'm determined to do this one first! Well, I've only had it since last October!
- Snatch, which is a peachy/pinky shade, with gold glitter in it, it's a very sparkly but subtle colour. My only issue with this shade is that I always end up with glitter down my cheeks when I wear this...I'm not really a glitter type of girl to-be-honest, so not a fan of that!
- Mildew, a dark green colour
- Flash is a lovely purple shade
- Painkiller is another gorgeous colour, it's a kind of turquoise colour, and ironically complements Flash perfectly!
- Smog is a goldy-brown shade that is quite dark and rich
- Toasted is a lighter golden-brown
The really annoying thing is that UD's write-up for the Show Pony Palette states:
"2 [colours are] exclusive to this set: Snatch (peachy-pink with glitter) and Painkiller (turquoise shimmer)"Which is the exact same write-up as the Preen Box, and evidently the colours are NOT exclusive to either palette! And, what's more, experiments and comparison'shave shown that Painkiller is incredibly similar to the Peace shade that features in the Deluxe Shadow Palette!!